A recent loss

that may affect us all...

A recent loss

Unread postby MTyo on Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:57 am

I'm sorry to announce, that Rick Estano, has recently passed.

For many years, he was a roadie for Crosby, Stills & Nash. He was almost a complete look alike to David Crosby. After many years of working in the industry, he left.

Today, December 13, he passes away of a major heart attack.

If anyone has means of passing this information to the people he worked with, as well as Mr.Crosby & his current crew, please due so.

He was a man of great heart & those that knew him, will miss him dearly.

thank you!
MTyo

Main job: Bar Owner

Re: A recent loss

Unread postby EncoreFoundation on Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:36 pm

Hello~
I am very sorry to hear the news about Rick Estano. I have known him for years; worked with him back in the old days. I am currently Executive Director of the Encore Foundation, a non-profit whose mission is to collect and preserve the memory of all who have made the live music industry what it is today. I would be honored to add Rick to our honor roll. Can you please give me some more information about this? Do you know if he left a wife or children? Has Crosby, Stills and Nash been made aware of this, to your knowledge? We will be seeing the band soon, and can pass on the information.
Encore Foundation exists to help touring professionals and their families when crisis strikes. We would be grateful if you could help us with any information you have. Please visit our website, encorefoundation.org, or give me a call at 949-573-0756.
EncoreFoundation

Main job: Director

Re: A recent loss

Unread postby stoneglad on Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:26 am

Sorry to hear of our loss. I did not know him but I see Dallas Taylor regularly and will pass this on to him.
stoneglad

Main job: production manager

Return to Rumours and News