Alice Cooper

that may affect us all...

Alice Cooper

Unread postby BubbaSez on Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:55 am

Alice Cooper's real name is NOT Alice Cooper. I am shocked.
BubbaSez

Re: Alice Cooper

Unread postby nosferatuD2 on Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:45 pm

It's Betsy.
And the snake is actually a draught-excluder, which is why he never got called up during the Vietnam War.
nosferatuD2

Main job: lickspittle

Unread postby stigroadie on Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:59 am

Alice or the snake?
I've heard that Ozzy isn't really the prince of darkness but infact a burnt out brummie? Any more on this?
stigroadie

Unread postby nosferatuD2 on Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:41 pm

Betsy.
The snake did, in fact, see active service in 'Nam. He fought on the side of the Viet-cong, and was actually my commanding officer at the fall of Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon as was)/ He carries, to this day, evidence of scarring (which some have commented on as looking remarkably similar to python's markings) across 90% of his body, the result of a typically selfless act of heroism, when, to save the other members of his platoon, he hurled himself upon a naked, napalm covered 10 year old female gook, who was running towards us , on fire, and screaming some incomprehensible gibberish. Furthermore, it is my belief that he still has the remains of an unexploded GI lodged in his oesophagus.
Turning to your query regarding Master Oswald, as we used to call him at prep school; it is a little known fact that simply hailing from the Birmingham area qualifies one as a "co-prince" of darkness (hence the term "Hail, Satan" - pronounced "All right shirt", in the local dialect). However, this privilege may be rescinded under certain circumstances; if, for example, the co-prince in question were to move out of the area for any reason, such as buying a great big fuck-off mansion in Beverly Hills, and re-selling his soul to the Devil.
This would appear to hold true in the case of Mr Osbourne; however, he cleverly unearthed, and made use of, an obscure loophole that restores all a Brummie's entitlements if he can provide proof of possession of an ugly, foul-mouthed witch.
Witch of course, he can.
Two, if you include the daughter.
nosferatuD2

Unread postby Randell G. on Wed May 07, 2008 9:40 pm

What the fuck? :?
Randell G.

Main job: Lighting direct/tech

Unread postby nosferatuD2 on Sat May 10, 2008 1:43 am

Shouldn't that be "What's the fuck?" Or even "What's a fuck?"
Maybe not. It's a rhea-torical question anyway , isn't it?
Ooh look! There's another one.

Rhea,in Greek mythology, was the daughter of Uranus and Gaia, and what could be gaia than uranus?
Apart from Priapus, of course. But then, his attempt to rape the nymph Lotis was thwarted by an ass, so it comes round to the same thing.

A little off subject, but never mind.
nosferatuD2

Unread postby nosferatuD2 on Sun May 11, 2008 1:55 am

Oh by the way, when, in my previous post {see above}, I said "... what could be gaia than uranus?", I was in no way targetting any anus in particular. It was more an accusation of gaia-eity aimed at anii ( I think that is the plural) in general.
Similarly, when I say "... in general" it is not my intention to finger, nor indeed merely to point a finger at, t any specific general. It could easily refer to anyone of rank, or even to a rank outsider.
I don't want people to get the wrong idea.

No wait. I do want people to get the wrong idea. But I want it to be the right wrong idea, not simply some random wrong one.
Hmmm...
I wonder if Billy Ocean can reach the High Cs?
And another thing, that band the Killers..
Why doesn't George Bush send them to get Bin Laden. If they really are killers, that is...
In fact, come to think of it, if they really are killers, that's a pretty stupid name. It's a dead give-away. They're almost attracting attention to themselves. Not a vary good idea if they really are killers.
Why don't they call themselves the Totally Innocent Bystanders. Or the Not Involved. Something like that. Unless...
Wait a minute! ! I just thought of something else. Maybe ...they could be just trying to gain some kind of kudos by saying they are killers when really, in actual fact, they're not?
Hmmmm. Again!
If that's true, well, bad show. That's what I think.
nosferatuD2

Return to Rumours and News